Presbyopia Kind Of Hypermetropia Had Macular Degeneration For 9 Yrs; See Optho. Yearly,need Suggestions Re. Bilateral Floaters.?

Had macular degeneration for 9 yrs; see optho. yearly,need suggestions re. bilateral floaters.? - presbyopia kind of hypermetropia

I have a very friendly and informative answers. I know that they believe that there is no treatment for AMD. It is still "dry". I pray that this will continue. Since presbyopia have been to some extent my shortsightedness, I was a little whether LASIK (one eye can do at the offset) that I have not tried to correct at all, like driving a car. The swimmer bad first appearance in 1993 and opthomologist told me that my brain would take some time on a horse and I was not to be aware .... never happened. In recent months, I developed in my other eye. It is a very frustrating reading. (There are few things that I love so much!) That I did read a recent series of reports on the Health Source News-Max, which suggests that the use of oral chelation therapy for some, a large difference in the visual items ... even disappearance of some lucky souls. I just need input from all. Did they return if they stop taking the treatment to? I'm going to see doc. summer.Thx new

No comments:

Post a Comment