Rec Key How Do I Get My Brush To Work After Layering/masking My Photo? I Use Photoshop 7.0.1?

How do I get my brush to work after layering/masking my photo? I use Photoshop 7.0.1? - rec key

When I imagine a mask and then press b to start create brushes of the brush on my picture to painting in the changes to the second (top), photo-copy of anything goes. I hit the x button and try again, but nothing happens. These instructions by e-mail rec'vd users of Photoshop CS, so maybe the X button is correct. When I put my brush on my mask and running, so I can experiment with what I'm trying to achieve.

1 comment:

elapse said...

Open the photo.
If you do not open the Layers palette, press the F7 key or the window, click / menu layers.

So if your on a Windows, Alt + double click on the layer (lower layer of the single layer) should be to this day, if on a Mac, Option-double-click on the background layer.

This should remove the barrier layer.

Then at the bottom of the Layers palette on the small gray square that covers the white circle. This should be a layer mask add today.
http://www.idigitalemotion.com/tutorials ...


Then press (D) tried to set the default foreground and background color to black and white, if not already there.

Then press (B) for the brush. Then click on the mask (white square, which is the layer in the Layers palette next.)

Pr (X) to the colors of foreground and background.
(Make sure that it sets the text color black)

Then, with the mask selected in the color.

The choice of color must be removed to reveal the fate ofTransparency on board.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment