Cashel Pad Horse Saddle Question?

Horse saddle question? - cashel pad

My mother seemed to me the magazine Trail Riders and saw a good horse that I thought probably to be. Can you please tell me what you know about this chair .. if you have one, or mounted, please tell me how the horse responds in general, as it really is, and none of the advantages and disadvantages.

I am looking for a saddle, I can jump on fun rides, and into the water if I want to .... I think this chair is on the verge of a platform of hair, but calipers .. . what I want .... That sounds good and for $ 250, which quite appropriately in the price. The book is $ 50 and think breast color is $ 50 also ... so together, I'm looking at $ 350, plus sales and / or shipping

Here, the President's name and Web link. Please let me know what you think.

Cashel Soft Saddle
http://www.cashelcompany.com

We also sell my old saddle that is why I started the game chair: D

No comments:

Post a Comment