How Long Should I Take Levaquin 500 Mg For A Sinus Infection I Was Prescribed Levaquin 500 Mg For A Sinus Infection Left Foot Pain?

I was prescribed levaquin 500 mg for a sinus infection left foot pain? - how long should i take levaquin 500 mg for a sinus infection

I was prescribed levaquin 500 mg for a sinus infection. Before I took clindamycin for a week, without thereby improving the switch to Levaquin. Now I was somwhat aware that there are some serious side effects with this drug, but I had done before, without side effects was that the doctor more reasuring me is what to me, and I draw must take. I only lasted three days, then stopped, because my left arm numb continued. I stopped taking friday.Monday this morning had a terrible pain in his left foot. I found myself in the emergency room tonight, because the pain got worse. He said that he was biased and that it is due to the Levaquin. He said the ice would be better. I got out of doxycycline for 3 days, why achievements so far. Is not that my whole system now? Or it will take longer before you leave my body. I also have some bad heartburn, and every time I take a deep breath you have pain in my lower back / spine.

I do not want this misleading my foot in a tear.

2 comments:

sokokl said...

It may leave a few days for drugs to explain your system, why the tendon can act again.

I recommend contacting your GP on the line for hours to see whether they are on duty tonight, so they know what happened.

sokokl said...

It may leave a few days for drugs to explain your system, why the tendon can act again.

I recommend contacting your GP on the line for hours to see whether they are on duty tonight, so they know what happened.

Post a Comment